Thursday, January 15, 2009

sup?!

busy...busy...busy...i'm hella busy...

i've tons of paperwork...arck!!! >.< 

my boss keeps bugging me -_-. 

phone kept on ringing (some crazy old witch was calling) good thing we have caller id ^_~. and put the phone on fax mode....kringggg!!

boss asked me... "why does one crazy woman (his gf) wants to talk to another crazy woman?" (my ofcm8)

i replied... becoz, birds of the same feather flock together...hehehe (bitchy me!)

i'm hungry...but i don't have cookies...

i've managed to get all the work done, yay!!

but, i'm still hungry and i miss my sweetie :-(
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

About Us

My photo
kami lang to! (yhan & yette) parehong mahilig sa music, movie buffs, couch potatoes, mahilig kumain, sweet, mahiyain,ganun lang...nagkakilala kami sa mundo kung saan ndi mo inaasahan na makatagpo ang taong mamamahalin mo at patuloy na mamahalin habang buhay...naks!!!

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP